Monday, May 30, 2005

Moving to new unit!

Many things happended since last saturday.

At 4:30pm, we've meet up with housing agent to view the potential 3+1 rooms house, and the initial offer was 1.2k. Well, after getting advice from housing agent, Jeff, we made a counter offer of 1.1k, and moving in by 1st of June!!! it was indeed very rush decision, but afterall, it is a just nice deal for us.

So, as the "head of the house", I've been doing all the administrative works, including signing of legal rental agreements, etc.

And just the day before, my dear mummy called me and informed that my brother and she are coming to Singapore, reaching on 8pm saturday night. That's how suddenly all things pop ups, which I'll have to delay my schedule of shifting house and also break a promise to assist my friend in shifting hers on monday night.

Well, well, things doesn't just end or stop like that, there was some decisions need to be made, such as room allocations and also sharing of bills, etc, which end up hurting when there's some objections. One of it being whether to subscribe to a broadband package, which was indeed hard to decide since some of them insist on not paying the bills since they doesn't use.

That's the end of sunday, I'm sitting infront of my laptop at 1:43am.

regards,
choongseng

No comments: