Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Counteracting for Telemarketing!


Oh man! This is fantastic, the counter-script for direct telemarketing!

I've this mixed feeling for telemarketing. At first, it was interesting to hear from them and not bad, sometimes I do have some good stuff out of it. Then later on, especially when it get more and more calls as such calls that ask you to buy stuff and such, I really dislike it. Well, then, think of it, aren't they also earn for a living like you and me? so, I'm again pleasant to them. And then it comes all sort of non-sense and fraud cases in the news, I'm pissed off with them again. Follow on, our of boredom, I found it interesting to talk with them, not as telemarketers, but human beings, which just to had some random short chat, which isn't bad after all, isn't it?

Came across the counter-script for direct telemarketing this morning, and found it really interesting! I'm gonna give it a try as soon as I've received an appropriate call that I can apply that on! Wahaha... let's see how it goes man!

No comments: