Friday, July 04, 2008

Bicycle disassembled! and unlocked too!

We got some little hard time last sunday morning, where we went back to our old rented place at Jurong East and collect my bicycle.

The bicycle is rusted to the extend that one of the brake wire is even broken due to extensive rust and erosion. And we even got a big problem, because the car boot wasn't enough to keep it without disassembling and it got worst as I've totally forgotten about the unlocking number.

But at the end, I've managed to disassemble it with one of the wheels locked with my numbered lock. And that's what you see in the picture, it is now siting in my study room, which is also the baby room to-be.

Thank God, after a few days of trying the numbers, it got unlocked and opened! that explains my MSN nick of 3870!

1 comment:

Mandy Wong said...

l had a very solid pad lock which l use it since college, and then gym changing room... but now l totally forgot what is the number...