Thursday, November 22, 2007

Tower Defense

Had been working all day long and my brain juice drying up....
Time for some relax, and I found this little game from MetaCafe, very simple, but somehow I got hooked up and play until 3am in the morning... :-D

This is how it looks like:


All you need to do is to defense your tower. There's 10 citizens in the tower and the intruders will come in from the upper left entrance, following the dark gray pathway. You need to build cannons which either shoot out fire, water, or wood. There's also thunder and boom that you can use (but I found these 2 rather useless).


My highest score is 68!... had scored 67 many times, but 68 is still far the best for now.

Here goes the URL for the game: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/916942/video/R/CFD_1002/

Update scoring 77:

No comments: