Monday, March 10, 2008

Inilah Malaysia (This is Malaysia!)

I got a shock when crossing the custom from Singapore to Malaysia, I choose to utilize the passport reader machine to pass the custom and I couldn't do so.

Usually, there might be problem of infinite waits and I've to go to the counter by then. However, this time round, I've got a different and shocking experience.

It happened that our dear government gave me a new face, new name and new passport with new IC number.



There goes my new face and every other things new. I should have contacted the officers, but I'm in rush, thus, gonna rush off by then. I would be fun to have this reported to them, and I think this is serious!

By the way... another friend of mine, KH even says that he saw before some of these terminal got infected with Virus and windows popup a error screen, having a pinball game installed there!

So, this is Malaysia!

3 comments:

Mandy Wong said...

hey... you're not suppose to take picture at the immigration, the officer may suspect you and then arrest you... haha

choongseng said...

hmm... that's why I turned off my flash! and they didn't notice!

Mandy Wong said...

still, there might be CCTV... hihi