Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Annoying Facebook Applications - ignore all requests!

Yes, I've a facebook account. But... I'm not doing anything with it except that my friends have so and invited me. It is primarily used to network all my long never meet classmates and friends.

Well, although as a guy that write computer software, I admire and appreciate the facebook platform that allows developers to create many wonderful "applications", I'm really get fed up with all the invitations. Every now and then, there is an email coming into my mailbox, which reminded me that I still have a facebook account and there is an invitation!

The problem is not me being "anti-social" in the cyber world, but it was those annoying facebook applications that do not much thing and keep spreading in the wild. The fact that you couldn't view about what application is that without accepting the invitation and allow the application to access your profile is a real big pivacy worm in the wild!

Picture says a thousand words, with 3 clicks on my mouse button, I've ignored 182 application requests/invitations.

1 comment:

Mandy Wong said...

this is so true... need to scan thru what you want to see on facebook!