Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Food and food... from stall to office.


This is what we have last friday night, after my wife and her sister go for chinese doctor.
It was nearby, around pelangi, a small place with stalls.
There's prawn noodle here! RM3 but not as nice as the one I had before.
So my wife had her favourite fried kuei tiao and 3 of us shared the rojak.

JB had been very terrible and peace less, just for the short 30mins when we are having our dinner here, there's a gang of 3 motor bike pass by and try to rob a passerby.
Heard from the stall owners, this is not the first time, it happened yesterday and a few times before too.

Oh, I've forgotten to mention my special drink, as you can see in the picture, it's called DONDONG (沙梨), quite rare to find it and is quite nice.


Saturday morning, fetching my mother-in-law to work, as father-in-law has to go to school to visit teacher and get report card for brother-in-law.

So what is this picture all about? was trying to shot the car in front, which its car plate was broken and left only 1 alphabet, but my hand phone camera was too slow.

Doggie! Cute Doggie @ Tampoi.

In the late afternoon, we went Holiday Plaza, to shop around and buy GOLD, real gold, which is for my sister-in-law's wedding. We saw this funny notice, this is how it read "Sorry!!! I'm on M.C. Leave For .... 3 months (Broken Leg) ,Management". That's a creative one.

Sunday morning, finally we make up our mind to go to church.
We went to 蒙福 Church at Taman Johor, but we are too early and end up shop for 30mins at the morning market nearby.

And are privileged to meet Garfield there, so now I know where he had been hiding.

And its Tuesday, I'm back in office, eating snack before getting to lunch.

No comments: