Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lunch w/Mandy @ Italianics, The Curve

This is where I park my car, best to have a camera phone ya? shot the parking location and you'll never lost the way back to your car after party.

So, I parked at C32, P2.

Mandy and My Wife!
Mandy is my good friend since my third year in secondary school.
She is quite a unique girl, open minded, cheerful, and very helpful.

She brought her wedding registration album for us to view,
it was a 40 pages custom made bounded album.
And that's Mandy, claiming that the cover page wasn't that nice,
so she actually cut a picture of she and her hubby paste it on the corner,
and a 3M scotch tape fixing up the word "Wedding Registration" in the center.
Simple, Creative, Nice.


My lovely wife and me!

Three of us chit-chat and talked about the old school day, where I used to call her almost everynight, asking what homework due for tomorrow and what to bring tomorrow. And that's where our friendship builds up. Well, she is the one that got my ears to songs from 周华健,陈升,李宗盛.
She used to be a big fan of them :-D

This is the cappuccino cake, topped with coca power and layers of ice-cream soaked in thin pool of chocolate syrup. It was really big, and of course nice! My wife simply love it and wanted to much to make one her own.

Caesar Salad w/Chicken, you've got slices of grape and cubes of mango in there, with really fresh lettuces and mayonnaise dressing. Again, big serving, enough for 3 of us.

This is the "main dish", because both me and my wife were very full, so we didn't order any main course, but this starter to fill our crave for cheesy Italian dish. So we have this spinach and artichoke backed with cheese, served with garlic bread.

It was a great meal and a rush one though.
We've bought ticket departing from Pudu Raya @ 4:30pm,
and yet still eating at this nice Italian restaurant till 3:40pm.

So, what we do is... vroom vroooom.. speeding back home.
Manage to reach home by 4:15pm (cool?)
And my dad fetch us to bus interchange station, again, vroom vroom.
We reach there just nice, 4:29pm and broad the bus, which we are the last 2 passenger.

:-) With SAAB Turbo, you'll never be late.

1 comment:

Mandy Wong said...

thanks for the food and the nice warm sunday afternoon, toast for the happy time together in high school! (junior middle only, because then you choose science and l went to arts class)