Friday, May 04, 2007

A few days after my last day....

It is better to be late than never...? Finally, I gave a treat to all my fellow ex-colleagues 3 days after my last day.

After getting my budget approved by my financial controller (guess who..? my wife), I've ordered 70 muffins from Chocolate N Spices @ Tanjong Pagar. Met up with my ex-colleague Jacky, Owen and Davie for lunch before we get the 6 boxes of muffins to office. Well, I forgot to take any photos!! gonna make them a visit next week again to take a full strength IT team photo!

Here goes my last week's "photo of the week":

Last Friday @ 6:15pm, Jacky called me on the phone and asked if I'm still in the office and whether I'm going off... reason being..? He've left his passport on his desk. And that's him! came back and take his passport since I'm not leaving so soon. He is too shy to be on the camera though.

No comments: