Sunday, May 06, 2007

My Wedding First Anniversary!

It is a sunny day! This morning the sky was very bright when we went off for church.

See the sunny nice blue sky, 白白的云,蓝蓝的天。


After Church, we wanted to go for Kui ShinBo!
its slogan that we always remember "1, 2, 3, Kui Shin Bo, Boom Boom Boom, 1, 2, 3..."

Unfortunately... It was closed for renovation! That's very disappointing!

Look, what we have then...


That's my Super Star's Hamurger, Carl's Junior.
First look, I like its nice packaging, which pack the burger nicely for hold.
But, still at the end of the burger's life time, the wrapper got too wet and broke.


My Wife eating the very famous and delicious Beef Chili Fries.
I figured out that I can make the same! the beef chili is actually taco sauces.


I kind of like this design, only the outer most serviette won't get dirty if you spilled water on it, as compare to drawing the serviette from the top. And it looks robust, yet to mention that you can wrap around it and there goes the advertisement.



So, this is how our anniversary goes for lunch.


Yum yum... I love this BIG BIG onion ring.
It is different from what you get from Burger King.

1 comment:

Mandy Wong said...

miss carl's junior... it doesnt exist in msia anymore l guess... the last time l went to CJ was in LA few years ago...