Monday, May 28, 2007

Moving Moving!!

Very tired!!! Was looking for my Aztech modem as well as compiling my list of items to move last night till 2:30am.

The summary as follows:
1) 21 unboxed items
2) 56 boxes (big and small sizes)

My K2 Skate and My wife's Tecnica Skate, we'll miss it for 3 months from now.

Scene at my new house.

Lots of boxes at the back!

That's the very old cupboard, originated from NTU Hall 4, by my good yiperng brother!

It was indeed rushing this morning, my mover came late by about 2 hours! and reaching tampines at about 12am and move all stuff in the small room provided by uncle. And then, thanks to Lewis my agent, he drove me to Aztech @ Ubi and I've got my DSL305E fixed in 15mins and that cost me S$15 though. And after that, rush to work @ 2pm.

No comments: