Sunday, May 06, 2007

Wedding Photos...

A year passed by... and I still haven't sort it out...

There it goes:
My Google's Picasa Albums

You can also try your luck here:
Riya Visual Search

Wanted to post here as well, my good friend's wedding link.


Mandy and Mr.Cool ROM, which I had the honor to be guest on their cruise.

And Their Wedding Dinner, which I've missed it.

And not to forget also, Brother Andrew, photographer for both mine and Mandy's wedding.

And James Wong, Oon Teng and How Seng, my photographers in Singapore!

How about ... some peers that is upcoming?

My Sister In-Law - Marcus and Nicole
My Good Friends - Kang Hong and See Lai

Let me know if I've missed out yours...

Well, my wife start to nag me.. why they got nice wedding website and we don't have...?
My answer? Busy ma... and ... I love you. (she'll smile and that's enough for now.)

No comments: