Saturday, May 05, 2007

It had been 83 Weeks...

29 April, a day that many will remember, which it marks the end of 83 weeks of English Ministry in my church. Many will definitely miss the time together, while many will look forward for a time together again. It was my first time in the english service and yet it was the last time as well.


Brother Nelson Lee take the shot with his Sony phone,
I know he indeed have the heart for the Lord and his sheeps
and he is not going to miss the shot.

This day, we have brother Hosea Lai to share the Word with us, that's the second time that I see him, first time was during the Habitat activity. I was reminded again, to do good in everything that is Good, that pleases God.


And this shot, is by me! So you can see Nelson in there.
hmmm... I'm lazy to name each here, post in comments if you got the names!

So we have our feast thereafter at Hai Nan 2nd Street (海南二街), specialty chicken rice.


See my wife, very innocent look, I love her. :-P


Sister Juin Ee scare it will crack my camera if she is in the picture, so she covered her face.
And Oon Teng (uncle lee) is too fascinated to have the picture taken.
Did you notice the claypot? that's lamb soup, try it out if you are there.


After the feast, which Nelson and Uncle Lee fight over the bills and after all we got a free lunch, 5 of us decided to go for a little Britain trip. (Darren being the fifth one joining us later).

Didn't manage to take much photos, as I'm really super tired and the aircon is not strong enough to make me really feel like being in Britain.

Anyway, that's the Seletar camp, beside the Seletar airport, which there's this very nice piece of land which is so different from the rest of Singapore. But... it is going to be used up for the Aerospace industry about a year later.

For more photos on Seletar Camp, I happen to google for this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rawbean/sets/72157594169401001/


No comments: